Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tiny little sweet girl! - Jackson, MI newborn photographer








Meet Addyson! She definitely wins the award for tiniest baby that I have ever photographed. She weighs in at BARELY 5 lbs. I consider myself a natural with newborns and they never make me nervous, but this little peanut made me second guess myself. It wasn't that I was afraid I would hurt her, but she doesn't have an ounce of baby chub yet and I just felt like I would break her!

Her big sister Kayla was an absolute angel with her baby sister. I have never seen a 5 year old be so patient, kind and gentle with a newborn. She was completely into her! So cool to watch!

I met Addyson and family because I put a post out on Facebook that I was looking for a newborn baby girl to model the adorable headbands posted above. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, be sure to stop over at Fancify and check out the collection Lisa has in her shop. They are to die for! Thank you Lisa! Your headbands MAKE a photo have that "icing on the cake" and your quality is top notch!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter