Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Tiny little sweet girl! - Jackson, MI newborn photographer
Meet Addyson! She definitely wins the award for tiniest baby that I have ever photographed. She weighs in at BARELY 5 lbs. I consider myself a natural with newborns and they never make me nervous, but this little peanut made me second guess myself. It wasn't that I was afraid I would hurt her, but she doesn't have an ounce of baby chub yet and I just felt like I would break her!
Her big sister Kayla was an absolute angel with her baby sister. I have never seen a 5 year old be so patient, kind and gentle with a newborn. She was completely into her! So cool to watch!
I met Addyson and family because I put a post out on Facebook that I was looking for a newborn baby girl to model the adorable headbands posted above. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, be sure to stop over at Fancify and check out the collection Lisa has in her shop. They are to die for! Thank you Lisa! Your headbands MAKE a photo have that "icing on the cake" and your quality is top notch!
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Alyssa Senior 2011 - Jackson, MI High School Senio...
- Newborn info!
- Kiddos! - Onsted, MI Family Photographer
- Emily - Senior 2011 - Chelsea, MI Photographer
- My favorite Ellie turns 2! - Tecumseh, MI Photogra...
- Tiny little sweet girl! - Jackson, MI newborn phot...
- Miss Jailynn - Brooklyn, MI Children's Photographe...
- Chad Senior 2010 - Onsted, Michigan Senior Portrai...
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2009 (136)
- ► 2008 (126)