Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Brady!






Ohhhh newborns... I can NEVER get enough of these precious little ones. The wonderful infant smells, soft skin, sweet noises, and sleepy grins. It really doesn't get much sweeter than that. And this little guy... those baby cheeks, so so kissable! It's been a few weeks since I have done a newborn and I was so ready to get back to one of my favorite sessions. I seriously think I would LOVE to photograph newborns every day. It can take a lot of patience, but I think that's why I like it, it's like a challenge to get the winning shot and not totally tick of the baby in the meantime!

We had to work hard for some of these sleepy shots, but they are always worth it. Isn't he just the cutest, sweetest little guy? At 3 weeks, he already has some wonderful baby chub! Next session at three months, the baby chub should be in full swing and that my friends... is the best!

Brady and his parents traveled all the way from northern Michigan. I give anyone who is willing to travel more than an hour with a newborn, let alone 4 hours... Parents of the Year! ;-) Wow! Looking forward to watching Brady grow over the next 12 months! Congratulations!!! He is wonderful!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter