Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Elijah - ONE YEAR ALREADY!!!

Eli and his beautiful momma.
Baby model? Yep I think so... he is SO photogenic.

Big sisters having a ball! They have such a fun friendship and definitely know how to have a good time!

Don't ask me where I keep getting all of these beautiful babies! Im pretty sure this little guy could be a baby model! He was just as sweet as he looks. I know I say this with every session, but I really think I LOVE photographing 1 year olds. They laugh at my noises, are so easy to entertain, and generally don't run from me! This picture (below), he posed himself up there and it was PERFECT! Does he not just LOOK like a football player? He has NFL written all over him!
Thank you Elijah and family for a WONDERFUL session, I had such a good time!!! Who knew a session with 4 kids could be such a success?!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter