Thursday, November 5, 2009

They came back!

Kaitlyn (above) has grown into such a sweet gentle little girl. She seems so easy going to me, she was pretty shy and unsure about me 2 years ago when I did their session and this time, she has completely come into her own. She is just beautiful.

Ethan (below) is a total natural in front of the camera... and look at those reflective big brown eyes... SO handsome!
You know you are parents when....
And Timothy is not a baby anymore :-( Bittersweet, but one thing his is... He IS TWO!!! and if you have ever had a 2 year old boy you know exactly what I mean! Look at how gorgeous his eyes are.


I really HATE to go back on my blog and look at old sessions because I am hard on myself and I look photos and go, "ugh Kari, why did you do this or that?" However.... feel free to head to this post back in 2007 to see how much these kiddos have grown and changed".

It has been 2 years since I have seen this family. So I was so excited to get the chance to do family pictures for them again. They are so much fun to be around! I met up with them at their home and we ventured back to a pond that they have behind their house where they spend a lot of time and even have names for the fish in the pond ;-) "One eye" is a huge bass with... well one eye!

Rosa, Tim, and kiddos. It was so wonderful to see you and catch up. I could not be more honored to be able to watch your family grow up. You two are wonderful parents and are doing a beautiful job with your kids, I admire your patience and heart for them!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter