Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!!

A few happenings to announce!

Our 2nd annual Black Friday Sale! It's even bigger and better than last year. I am among the crazies that will be out first thing tomorrow morning! I have a session at 10 and by the time I get to that session I will have already spent the past 5 hours shopping! I hope to complete my entire list tomorrow!
click to enlarge ad(above)

As always, gift certificates are available for that special person on your list. I can't imagine a gift I would enjoy more than photos of my kids and family members. Gift Certificates are available in increments of $5 and come ready to deliever... uniquely beautifully wrapped and customized.

Lastly... every year we offer a photo ornaments. This years are cuter than ever! I found a wonderful vendor at etsy.com who's workmanship is adorable! These ornaments are $10/piece you choose the photo! All proceeds from the ornament sale will go to benefit NILDMTS. www.nilmdts.org

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter