Sunday, November 1, 2009

He's here!!!!






I knew they would be great parents. They are better than great... they are amazing with him. I knew when I did their maternity session that they had a love between them that would only grow exponentially... I never get used to that new love that first time parents have for their newborns. It's that overwhelming, adoring and one of a kind feeling. I am so lucky to be able to witness them bonding with this sweet, cuddly, calm, and absolutely precious little guy.

Connor surprised his mommy by coming a few weeks early, but it's obvious that they couldn't be happier to have him in their arms. Carl and Jennifer probably don't know it, but they are certainly an exception to the norm. So many of us who have our first baby are so nervous and unsure if we are doing everything correct. Im sure both of them have moments where they feel that way, however... I have to mention how easy going they are with Connor... it's like Connor has always been with them and everything is just so easy and natural. It's really quite beautiful to watch as an outsider. Because they are so easy going and natural with him, his personality is a mirror of them. Connor is so easy going. He let me mess with him for about TWO hours and he just rolled with it. He NEVER once fussed or complained... even when he got hungry, he just tried to suck his daddy's hand!

Carl and Jen, thank you for sharing your little guy with me. I feel so privileged to have been able to watch you and capture you through this journey. You two are amazing with your new little guy and he is so so lucky to have such wonderful parents who not only care so much for him, but also for each other. I wish you all the best! Love Kari :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter