Monday, May 25, 2009

The perfect outtake ever...

OMG when this shot happened... I knew it would be cute, but I didn't expect to crack up at everyone's expression! I hate to say it, but this is TOTALLY how things look when you really watch the Brown family! They are totally realistic about what is possible to accomplish with 3 little ones! LOVE IT!!!

We will start with introducing little Braylon! He's the nose picker over there who though it would be completely entertaining for the little guy to pick his nose and make everyone laugh! It worked. Can you just see that smug grin on his face?! And how about responsible big sister who is gonna take control of the situation... "no Braylon, get your finger out of your nose!" What you can't hear is that this was like the 3rd or 4th time that she had to "correct" him!

I gotta tell you, I love these guys names, all three have three of the COOLEST names I have ever heard!

Meet Dawson: I just love how photogenic kids this age can be. It's as if they don't have the full sense of self and that makes for a great shot because inhibitions are thrown to the wind and it becomes more about the fun! Dawson never once complained when we did the posed shots, he was super ready to sport that beautiful smile and big brown eyes!

Next up, little sister Tatum! She was a bit reserved in the beginning and a little unsure if she REALLY wanted me to take her pictures, but it was obvious she had been prepped and she had a job to do! I think she did it quite well... don't u?!

I just love how she is squeezing the heck out of her daddy!!! Thank you Brown family for meeting me so early in the morning, don't think for a second that I don't know how challenging it probably was to get all 3 of them dressed and looking so darn cute that early on a weekend morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton for the great shoot. Except for the rain, mosquitos and it being 9 am, everything went great. I can't wait to put a huge picture of my little nose picker on our wall. Thanks again, Kiley

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter