Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Personality Plus!

I tried to take her home after her session because I wanted to keep her... too bad her mom wouldn't let me!

I had the most amazing time with this little cutie! I think this age (just over a year) is such a great time to have your little ones photographed. Their personalities at this age are really beginning to emerge. Katherine was no exception. She had so many great shots and had me doubled over laughing at her when she gave me her classic "posing for a picture" face... must be her parents take a lot of pictures of her!

Isn't this face she makes a riot!?!


Something about this one... I just love... I think it's the ambience.
This photo shoot was also very special for me because little Katherine's mommy and I went to high school together. I hadn't seen her mom in 12 years, but it seemed as though that much time really hadn't passed! It's such a great thing to have such a personal connection with my clients and Nicole this was just sooo much fun. I just love your little girl and can't wait to watch her grow into that big personality! I think you might have your hands full, but I would be willing to bet she will keep you laughing with that personality that's guaranteed to shine! Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to capture your little bean! She is PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter