Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pure Sweetness...



Can you feel the love!?!



I feel so blessed to be part of this little girls beginning. Meet Little Miss Lauren. She is 7 days old here and just so precious. You may notice her big sister Kara who I have photographed a few times before. Kara was so cute, she was so proud of her new baby sister. She calls her "baby Lauren"!
Lauren is part of my baby program so I am super excited about what the next year holds. I've said it before, but these babies who I get to photograph for the first year are so near and dear to my heart. You can't help but feel an attachment to them when you are capturing so many firsts... seriously, this can't be a job right?!
I get super excited to photograph newborns because so often in the commotion of a newborn, parents forget to get these pictures done quickly... babies loose the sleepy, curly look so quickly. I can't express to all of you who are interested in a newborn session how important it is to be sure to call early... if you are expecting, just let me know and I will get all the info to you and then when baby comes... we are all set to go, all you have to do is call and I will be there when you tell me to!
T family, thank you so much for having me. It is truly an honor to watch you in awe of your new little girl and I so look forward to the sessions and milestones to come! Kara, thank you for always being such a willing little girl! You are beautiful!!!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter