Thursday, October 16, 2008

Calling all infants!

First of all let me say Thank You SO much to all of you who entered the "casting call". We had an overwhelming response to the request. A winner has been chosen. I will be contacting the winner by email. Again thank you so much I am so humbled by some of the responses I recieved and on top of that the kids who I have never seen or met came out of the woodwork! Wow you all have some cute kids... I can't believe I EVER thought I would be able to make a decision on my own. Thank God I didn't have to I've got some great helpers!

Now... onto the next project we are working on. As you know if you read this blog regularly, I am part of the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation. In case you aren't familiar, in a nut shell, it is Infant Beverment Photography that is offered to parents who have lost a baby, weather it be still born just taken too soon, we are on call and come to the hospital on a volunteer basis to capture those precious moments with the newborn. I have been asked to become the Area Coordinator for the area where I live.

Here's where you come in. I need to have several photographers lined up behind me so that if I am unable to go to the hospital there is back up. I currently only have 2 photographers who I can contact. Tyler who is my assistant is very interested in participating in this as a photographer. He has a ton of experience with weddings, portraits, sports and general photography, however, babies isn't something he has had an opportunity to spend a lot of time photographing. I would like to offer a session where both Tyler and I will be there, we will run this as a "teaching" session so that I can show him the in's and outs of the best ways I have been trained and have found to get the best images out of an infant session.

They say practice makes perfect. So... I am offering ONE free session. You will recieve 1 free wall portrait (11x14), 1 free 8x10, 8 free wallets and a proof book from your session. On top of that any additional prints will be discounted at 20%.

Please contact me at: karicarpenter2002@yahoo.com if you are interested. Also if you know someone who has an infant 3 months and under please pass this information along to them. This will be a first come first serve basis so please let us know as soon as possible!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter