Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks A LOT Wendy!


4 Things I did today:


  1. Drove a little girl who missed the bus to school... we won't mention any names... KENEDEY!

  2. Cleaned my house... yes I dusted mom... I really don't like that chore.

  3. Did a photo shoot with my favorite assistant, of an adorable infant named Landon... stay tuned for that sneek peek!

  4. Didn't cook dinner!

4 Things on my To Do List:

  1. Edit


  2. Edit


  3. Edit


  4. ummm... Edit!!! Gosh I hate editing!

4 Guilty Pleasures:

  1. Nick Lachey ;-)

  2. Choc. Chip Cookie Monster dessert

  3. Sleeping in!

  4. Days without kids! (Don't get me wrong, I love those little buggers!)

4 Random Facts about me:


  1. I have had 11 different jobs

  2. I have a love affair with the colors blue and brown! :-)

  3. I smell everything... it's the weirdest thing but I can't help it.

  4. I have a blanket that i've had for about 6 years and it's what i cover up with when I'm hanging out at home... everyone who has been over always wants to steal my blanket!

Im not tagging anyone... but if you want to do this on your blog... consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter