Saturday, October 4, 2008

Miss Shelbie!

My fav:

I had the pleasure today to photograph Shelbie. She is a Senior this year and has some great plans for her future. Sounds like she is heading into the nursing field!

As you can see Shelbie is absolutely beautiful! We started in Grass Lake for some "urban type" settings, and then headed out towards her home. They live in an area where there are lots of fields and land and room to spread your wings!!! I felt right at home and I think we got some great shots that will for sure make your momma cry Shelbie (I can see you rolling your eyes about now)!

When we got started her mom said she felt like she could cry! I couldn't help but think that in just a few short 6 years i'll be doing this same thing with my daughter. Deb, I can only imagine how much this step in her life makes you proud yet sad all at the same time! Time sure flies by way too fast.

Enjoy your sneek peek! Shelbie, I hope you had a great time today! You did such a great job!

Shelbie and her bud Sarge, no... that is not flash in his eyes, he's blind... awwwww

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter