Sunday, October 12, 2008

Warning: BIG sneek peek!

I figured it was about time for a footsie shot! I haven't done that in a long time... LOVE IT! Youngest brother and his wife!
The whole clan!
The only sister and her husband!
Miss K, actin' so cute!
Miss K with mom and dad (dad is oldest brother)!
A little photo overload! I usually try to keep my sneek peek's to 5 photos and under... however... this is an exception because it really is like 3 families that = 1.

You might remember little Miss K from her photo session with her cousins back in May. She was much more interested in her photo shoot today! Way to go Miss K!!! I am so proud of you! You gave some awesome smiles today!

I absolutely fell in love with this family right away today! They have an obvious love for each other however they spend a lot of their time picking on each other! Right up my alley! They did these photos for the 3 siblings parents as a surprise! I hope Miss K doesn't spill the beans to grandma and grandpa this afternoon!
Apparently... they are HUGE OHIO State fans and.... ---------> he's NOT!!!
I LOVE their willingness to show their sense of humor!

I think they are rubbing off on Miss K!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter