Friday, October 31, 2008

Our practice baby...

was absoultely PERFECT in every way! This is the little guy who's parents were so kind to offer him for Tyler (my assistant) to get baby practice! I love so many of the images we captured! I absolutely adore this little guys big eyes! They are perfect for some beautiful catch lights!



We even got lucky enough that Landon fell asleep during his session. I really wanted to capture him still looking like an infant at this stage. They grow way to quick as we all know and I think Tyler did a perfect job of capturing that fleeting baby look! Hope you enjoy the sneek peek Kara & Brock! Landon is absolutely wonderful and thank you so much for your kindness in offering your perfect little guy! He was such a great subject in every way!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter