Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Victoria


Oh my goodness... this session was SUCH a fun one! First of all Victoria was just adorable and had the most amazing smile! Her dad MADE this session! I told him that I really didn't feel like I did much work at all other than working my camera! He was all over the place, creating different looks for her and finding all the good spots and backgrounds! I love it! Most people are just like... oh whatever you think will look good! I thought it was totally awesome to have a dad so excited about his daughter's shoot!


Victoria on the otherhand... I think she was mortified!!! She handled him really well and I know she appreciates how he is but it was cute to watch her look at him... like... "SERIOUSLY dad???" Fun times! Guess it's one you nor I will ever forget right Victora?! Now just imagine how he will act when you get married one day... Watch out girlfriend!!! ;-)
From what Victoria said, it sounds like she is headed to college for ultrasound tech! Such a great field! They drove all the way from the Detroit area to do this shoot in Grass Lake, I think we found the greatest location. A lot of people ask me what are some of my favorite locations, this is BY.FAR.MY.FAVORITE. There is just a huge variety of different textures and land areas... love it!
Victoria it was great hanging out with you guys today! You did a wonderful job! And for me your dad was extremely entertaining... I've never had someone stop by a random house and ask if it would be OK to use their pumpkins and stone for a picture! Good times!!!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter