Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahhhh.... to have internet again!




I FINALLY got my Sprint Card today. I cannot believe it has taken them THAT LONG to get it in. I am just glad to have it again, that's all I can say. Oh, and SPRINT is not my friend. I won't complain about it here... I'll spare you! :-)


Let's get back to our regularly scheduled program. I promised a little more of Madelyn from the previous post and just because I love her and her sweetness I will indulge you! I didn't take a lot of JUST Maddie because her mommy is doing a FABULOUS job of capturing her at this age, however, mom wanted some pics of her and Madelyn. I completely understand what it's like to always be BEHIND the camera!
Anyway, thank you Riki and Andy for having me take some pics of Madelyn, I just love her!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter