Sunday, August 31, 2008


I had the most amazing Senior session. It turned out so great that I couldn't even choose a few photos to share, so I made a slide show so that you could see them all!

This is Angie! She was an absolute natural in front of the camera and everything I asked her to do, it felt like she was reading my mind! I never did any specific posing of her just asked her to try different poses and it was like, "BAM" she got it!

Angie, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to capture this exciting time in for you last year of school! She has plans to go into maybe some photography with journalism! Right up my alley! I could tell she definitely has a creative mind I think that career suits her perfectly!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter