Saturday, August 23, 2008

And I thought one boy was a lot of work!








Well, just take a look at this! How would you like to have THREE of them? I can barely handle the one that I have. I give their parents a TON of credit... this is not easy work! These little guys were so cool! I completely enjoyed them. The youngest is way into wearing super hero type capes. He was very unhappy until we just let him wear it! Luckly for his mom and dad we were able to convince him that he needed a break from his cape! However, I loved the fact that it was exactly who he is and we sure got that!
Thank you very much guys for being patient while I put your sneak peek up! It was lots of fun hangin' with you and the boys! They are all so sweet!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Located in Tecumseh, Michigan Serving the surrounding areas, MICHIGAN, United States
On Location, Natural Light Photography As well as Studio (in Tecumseh, MI)

Sitemeter